Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

My DIY Christmas Decorations Are Almost Finished

If you have been wondering what I have been doing lately, I am up in arms trying to finish the Christmas DIY projects that I promised myself and my daughter that I would do. With the help of my two lovely sisters, we are almost done decorating the house the frugal way by using old items that we have lying around the house. I am excited to post them soon. 

Also earlier today, I went out to buy gifts for the children and I happen to pass by the grocery store and bought myself a packet of dwarf lavender seeds. I know that lavender does not naturally grow in the Philippines but I like a little challenge.  I'll plant them during the weekend and I am excited (anxious) to see if I can get them to grow so please check the garden category of this blog  from time to time. I plan to update it regularly in the coming days, weeks or (er...) months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to know what you think.