Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

And So I Am Back

I have wondered why my posts have been dwindling these past few months. The truth is that I didn't run out of ideas to write in this blog but I am still procrastinating and the  fact that my daughter has a lot of activities  both at prep school and in her ballet class that I am trying to master how to juggle my freelance work, house work and being a mother at the same time. I am not complaining though I am stating this to justify my shortcomings. To make matters worse, we are still in the process of cleaning up the house  and I don't know when we will be able to finish this task. Although this may be the case, I will definitely pick up some of my slack a few days or weeks from now. 

And by the way, you might have noticed that this is a new blog. Yes, I have to take down my old blog for security reasons. I am sorry but I won't divulge the exact reason here.You have to send me a private message to learn why.  Even though this is the case, rest assured that the contents of this blog still contains the same quality as the previous one. I think that's it for now. See you in a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to know what you think.