Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

There’s Light At The End Of The Tunnel



Well, this is not a tunnel but you get my point. ^_^

And so a single mom like me is left without a job. But I always believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel. In fact, I have found one. A few days after I wrote the post Full Time Career Woman Then, Full Time Mom Now, a friend from college e-mailed me and asked if I can work for them as a freelance article writer. And so I need all the help I can get, I said yes and was immediately put on probation by the team leader. Fortunately, I passed their standards and now I am given articles worth $3 each. I am given 6 articles each day which I can finish within two or three hours time with my current rate. Not bad considering that I don’t have prior experience with online jobs. God is definitely good… all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to know what you think.